The following flags will modify the behavior of DECORATE actors in certain ways. If the flag name matches one in ZDoom it is generally safe to assume that the behavior will be similar to that flag in ZDoom.
- The actor can be damaged by attacks.
- The actor is solid and should block other actors from moving through it.
- The actor does not respond to sounds and instead waits for the player to come in line of sight.
- Instead of dropping every item in the dropitem list, drop one item based on if the item is present in the target's inventory.
- Modifies A_Chase to use the old random number generator table. This flag was added since the number of times a typical Wolfenstein monster calls A_Chase will frequently cycle through the 256-entry random table causing a noticeable difference in aggressiveness at long distances. In general it is preferable to use the new random number generator.
- The monster can active doors. Unlike ZDoom, monsters can open locked doors by default.
- The monster needs to have keys in their inventory to open a locked door.
- Treats all states as having the bright flag set.
- For monsters this will randomize the first frame to any duration up to what is specified. For projectiles this randomizes the death frame as well with both randomizations cutting up to 3 tics.
- The actor is a projectile. The actor will move based on its speed automatically, die on collision, etc.
- A monster with this flag will always attempt to attack when A_Chase is called instead of taking a random number of steps.
- The actor is tallied for treasure.
- The actor counts as a kill.
- The actor should be consider a secret tally.
- The actor should be considered a monster.
- The actor can pick up inventory items by walking over them.
The following flags are only applicable to a certain set of actors.
- This item is picked up even if the player has no use for it.
- Item is activated automatically when picked up. (Partially implemented)
- Item is placed into the player's visible inventory when picked up. (Partially implemented)
- By default the grin will only happen the first time a weapon is picked up. This flag forces the grin.
- Disables weapon bobing for this weapon. (Note that this does not disable view movement bob.)
- Prevents weapon attacks from alerting the monsters.
- The weapon will not fire when A_WeaponReady is reached and the fire key is held down.
- Disables the grin animation when picking up this weapon.