ECWolf 1.2.2 bug fix release w/ Windows GUI game picker 2013-08-03 05:05:59
I have decided to make ECWolf 1.2.2 available today. This release is primarily a bug fix release so nothing should be broken by updating. Windows users will definitely want to upgrade as this release finally contains the GUI game picker bringing the Windows release on par with the Linux and Mac releases.
For those feeling nostalgic, K1n9_Duk3 contributed a PC Speaker emulator which can be used instead of the Adlib sounds. Below is the change log highlights:
- Fixed inverted roll off for A_Explode.
- Fixed A_MeleeAttack's accuracy argument wasn't read correctly. Also added hitsound and misssound arguments.
- Fixed multiple doors could not be opened by a single trigger.
- Fixed some more issues with the deathcam.
- Fixed random() in DECORATE never obtained the maximum value.
- DROPBASEDONTARGET flag will now account for replacements.
- Corrected Knife damage range to be accurate with vanilla.
- Status bar will display 999 when health or ammo go to or above 1000.
- Added PC Speaker emulator.
- Added GUI iwad picker for Windows and crash reporter.