ECWolf 1.3.2 released 2015-06-19 06:47:21
As announced in the previous posting, ECWolf 1.3.2 is released technically the revision that got tagged as 1.3.2 was made a few minutes after midnight, but whatever I'll call it the 18th any how. :P
Here's the changelog for this version:
- Support for SDL2 is working and is used on Windows for 64-bit builds.
- Maximum resolution increased to 5K.
- Fixed more issues with path finding with non-Latin user names on Windows.
- Added joystick sensitivity and dead zone configuration among other joystick support improvements.
- Fixed some instances of residual input being carried over between lives.
- Music is now properly restored if main menu is entered in a dialog.
- Improvements to OS X 10.4/10.5 support.
- Enemy projectiles are now blocked by decorations like in vanilla.
- Fixed inaccuracies with Super 3D Noah's Ark plus detection for Steam version. This includes par time fixes, fixed watermelon damage, and antelope drop the large feed launcher if needed.
- Added fastmonsters and mustconfirm for skill levels in MAPINFO.